Please ensure that you have the latest ACBLscore® installed:
For additional information about ACBLscore and club reports:
Day-to-day club management is easier with the information and tools you’ll find here.
Club Managers Handbook – Almost Everything You Ever Needed to Know to Manage a Successful Bridge Club.
Post Your Information
Instructions for Sending Attendance Records to ACBL
Clubs should send the attendance record in a text file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the text file is received, masterpoints will automatically post to the member’s record. Below are instructions:
- Go into ACBLscore
- Arrow to data base, press enter
- Arrow to update/find player, press enter
- Type F for find and enter the player’s name
- When you get to the player, type in F4 to view the attendance records
- Hit F7 to print the attendance records
- Choose a text file and send to email@example.com.
Reporting Big Games
Big Games must be reported to the Bridge Bulletin. These results are not automatically picked up from club files. The club director, manager or the players themselves may send a notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requirements:
- 75% or higher scores in a club matchpoint game that is open or non-restricted. (For example, masterpoint-restricted games or country club games restricted by membership do not qualify. Nor do cruise games, sectional or regional games.)
- Five tables with at least 20 boards in play.
- Both players are paid ACBL members in good standing.
- A game recap must accompany the report — either via an attached text file or a permanent online link to where the results are posted.
Club and Sanction Applications
To renew your club game sanction, log into MYACBL and click on the club manager link.
To sanction new club games, please contact Dana at email@example.com.
Club Managers can see if their month-end reports have been received, games that have been sanctioned and more on their MyACBL Club Manager Page. They will have exclusive access to this information after logging into MyACBL. Once you log in, select the Club Manager and Club Reports tabs in the left column. If you haven’t signed up for MyACBL, click here and register today. Be sure that your member information, including your email address, is correct in your MyACBL profile. Please contact the Club and Member Services Department with any comments or suggestions about this new feature.
Handbook of Club Rules and Regulations
Club managers can order a full database refresh by logging into MyACBL and selecting Member Roster.
To update just the masterpoint holding of the players in your ACBLscore database, please visit the Update Club Database web page for instructions.