Instructions for Downloading/Printing the New Member Application Form (Recruiters Only)
You can also find the link to this form on the sidebar of MyACBL. You will have to be logged into MyACBL in order to view this form.
- Select your country
- Select the number of New Member Application Forms you would like. Applications can be ordered in a quantity of 1, 5, or 10 at a time.
- Enter a Club number to add a referring club number to the form (optional). If you are a manager of multiple clubs, all of their names and numbers will be displayed in a drop-down menu.
Next, click on the “Request Forms” button to submit your request.
After submitting your request, you will see a pop-up (image below) that you must read before receiving your forms.
Please select “Continue” once you have read the form*.
- These PDFs can be printed only once as each contains a unique member number.
- Print the forms only once and delete the PDF once you are done.
- Do not make copies of the New Member Forms.
- Forms expire three months after they are requested.
- Recruiters have a limit of 50 applications open at one time.
- The ACBL member who orders the applications will be listed as the recruiter.
When you receive your new member forms you can see the unique member number on the bottom of the page, as well as your recruiter information just above that. The red squares will be filled with the custom information.
After your request has been completed, you can either begin another request or return to the ACBL Home page.